Macaw’s Roofs Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.15.2 called Macaw’s Roofs.
Minecraft is a Sandbox game that encourages players to show their creativity. Minecraft gives you countless possibilities so you can create your own constructions. From small houses to a huge castle, you can do all that! However, many players still are not satisfied with that. For them, there are still too many things missing in Minecraft. That’s why the Minecraft community has created a lot of mods that can be added to something they feel are missing and Macaw’s Roofs is one of them.
Macaw’s Roofs adds to Minecraft new specialized blocks used in roof construction.
Normally, in Minecraft, to build the roof, you will often use a combination of Slab and Stair. Using Slab and Stair can sometimes make your roof look less beautiful. With Macaw’s Roofs, you’ll have even better options for roof building!
I recommend you to install JEI to see the new mod recipes.
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Macaw’s Roofs Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Macaws-Roofs-1.15.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!