Macaw’s Bridges Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.14.4 called Macaw’s Bridges.
Minecraft is a Sandbox game that encourages players to express their creativity. Minecraft gives you countless possibilities so you can create your own constructions. From small houses to a huge castle, you can do all that! However, many players still are not satisfied with that. For them, there are still too many things missing in Minecraft. That’s why the Minecraft community has created a lot of mods that can be added to what they feel are missing and Macaw’s Bridges is one of those mods.
Macaw’s Bridges, as you might guess, has a theme of bridges. It adds to Minecraft bridges of different designs and materials.
Macaw’s Bridges is a very simple mod but has many new recipes. Therefore, you should use JEI with it.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Macaw’s Bridges Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Macaw’s-Bridges-1.14.4.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!