Lumberjack Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2 for Minecraft will tackle the not-cutting-trees-out issue in the lazy player with great features, which is cutting all the stems without cutting many times.
When playing Minecraft on large servers, I often see other players sometimes do not cut all the trees. They just cut until they cannot reach the logs above and then … just that. The consequence of this action is a pile of tree trunks floating in the sky. This fact is not only unsightly but also creates annoying for other players. But we cannot blame on these players. We have to have questions towards the developers of Minecraft that why when cutting tree trunks but the above logs still do not fall down?
Before and after using Lumberjack’s Axe (pictured above and below).
And if you are also in the group of players who are too lazy to cut all the trees but also hate “flying tree” phenomenon, let’s try Lumberjack Mod! With a feature that is cutting all trees in just 1 time, you will no longer have to climb up ladder miserably to cut trees then climb down again. You only need to craft an axe and start deforesting!
You can download the latest Lumberjack Mod version in the link below and follow the instruction. Check whether mod requires any more core mod to run. Have fun!
Requirement: Forge Modloader, D3Core.
How to Install Lumberjack Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, D3Core, Lumberjack.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!