LuCraft Core Mod for Minecraft is a core mod for LuCraft, used to run other mods, so it usually appears in the “required” section of the installer. Core mod is currently a trend to maximum resource savings and can support multiple mods at once.
As a support mod, LuCraft Core mod doesn’t have any effect when installing stand-alone, instead, it enables other mods to run. Mods supported by LuCraft Core Mod typically use a common set of code, so to reduce file size and save time and for better optimization, LuCraft has included this code in the LuCraft Core Mod. Please note that if you do not install this mod before installing the mod needs it to run it will cause game error and cannot load into the main menu!
How to Install LuCraft Core Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, McJtyLib, and LuCraft-Core-Mod.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of McJtyLib and LuCraft Core into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for LuCraft Core Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2
> for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Not updated)