Lucky Ores Mod 1.14.4 is a great mod for Minecraft. It adds new types of minerals to Minecraft. This mineral is not normal at all!
The first is the Mysterious Glowing Ore. Mysterious Glowing Ore is one of the two minerals of the mod. It has patterns of many other minerals put together. It has a little glow and small particles (particles) flying out of it. When you mine it with an Iron Pickaxe or more, a random event will occur. You cannot use Silk Touch on Mysterious Glowing Ore
Next is Eerie Glowing Ore. Eerie Glowing Ore is the mod’s remaining mineral. Eerie Glowing Ore also features patterns of many minerals combined. It also has the face of a red Creeper on it. Eerie Glowing Ore has the same features as the Mysterious Glowing Ore but it will often give you less fortunate events. This is because if it recognizes that you are going to get a lucky event, it will change (reroll) the event once to improve your chances of getting the unlucky event!
In addition, the 2 types of mod minerals have the ability to drop itself (which you can burn) or the Mysterious Glowing Shard when mined. The Mysterious Glowing Shard is a special resource. You can use it to make 5 types of tools with special uses:
- Tunneler’s Pickaxe: Digging 2 blocks at a time. It will automatically dig the block below you. Only works on Stone.
- Treasure Hunter’s Shovel: When you dig Dirt or Sand with this shovel, you can get random items (like iron, gold, diamond, etc.).
- Woodcutter’s Ax: When you cut down trees using this Ax tree, you will receive random items related to trees (if you’re lucky you can also get Golden Apple).
- Sword of Hate: When you slash other creatures, you have 20% to summon lightning to strike them! Note that you may also be affected by lightning that it calls down.
- Farmer’s Hoe: Can turn Sand into Dirt. Red Sand becomes Mycelium and Gravel becomes Coarse Dirt.
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Lucky Ores Mod 1.14.4 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Lucky-Ores-1.14.4.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!