Lucky Ore Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 is a small and simple mod for Minecraft. It adds to Minecraft a new mineral called Lucky Ore.
Lucky Ore is a special mineral. Lucky Ore can appear anywhere in the Overworld. So, what does Lucky Ore give you? Based on its name, you must have guessed it, right? Lucky Ore is a very random mineral. When demolished, the Stone blocks surrounding it will turn into other random minerals. The minerals that Lucky Ore creates will be based on its Y level. If Lucky Ore is at level Y, you will only be able to get Coal or Iron. If below, you will be able to get Diamonds as well. Lucky Ore also has a Nether version that breaks the Nettherack around it into Quartz Ore.
Lucky Ore upon destruction also gives you Lucky Dust. Lucky Dust can be used to make Infused Ore. Infused Ore upon destruction will give you more resources. Lucky Dust can also be dropped from zombies.
The mod also added Minecraft a new enhancement called Lucky. Lucky on strengthening your Pickaxe will give you more resources when breaking Lucky Ore or Infused Ore.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Lucky Ore Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Lucky-Ore-1.15.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!