LootingVI Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.14.4 called LootingVI.
LootingVI is a mod that allows you to customize the highest level of enhancement. For example, Sharpness normally can only reach level V but with LootingVI you can bypass that limit.
LootingVI by default will make the maximum level of enhancement is 6. However, you can customize this number from 1 to 10 (as you can see in the image, I set it to 10) in in the mod’s config file.
The enhancements you can change to the highest level are:
- Bane of Arthropodes
- Fire Protection
- Projectile Protection
- Blast Protection
- Feather Faliing
- Fire Aspect
- Sweeping Edge
- Quick Charge
- Depth Strider
- Frost Walker
- Luck of the Sea
When you turn enhancements to high levels, something ridiculous can happen!
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install LootingVI Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, LootingVI-1.14.4.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!