Loot Bag Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.16.1 called Loot Bag Mod.
Loot Bag Mod is a very simple mod. It just added to Minecraft a new item that is Loot Bag!
Loot Bag is an item that when used will drop 10 random items. The Loot Bag is an item you cannot craft. However, it will appear in chests in Dungeons like Desert Temples, Jungle Temples, Strongholds, and so on. This will encourage players to explore more!
Loot Bag Mod has a lot of things for you to customize in the mod’s config file:
- Add Items/blocks to the blacklist.
- Change the max quantity of each dropped item (drop quantities are randomly chose with a minium of 1 and a maximum of whatever the stacksize is set to in the config).
- Turn on the debug mode to get more info about whats dropping. How many items get dropped when the bag is used (default 10)
- Enable the whitelist
- Enable loot bags dropping sometimes when hostile mobs are killed
Loot Bag Mod is a suitable mod to use in combination with other mods or in the desired modpack!
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Loot Bag Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Loot-Bag-1.16.1.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!