Long Fall Boots Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2 based in the name of a gadget in Portal 2 game of the Portal series, a popular title created by the infamous Valve Corporation. Portal is known to be an everlasting iconic title in the world of games, and of course, it has a huge fan base. That’s why almost no one surprise when the Minecraft mod community releases a new mod about the Portal game, and to be precise, our players have been expecting for one for such a long time.
Portal is a very famous puzzle-solving game, published by Valve in 2007 and quickly became a worldwide phenomenon with its unique game mechanics, brain-hacking puzzles, and the infamous antagonist GLaDOS. Four years later, Valve released Portal 2 that is the sequel to the first title. Portal 2 digs deeper into the previous storyline as well as the development of characters throughout the gameplay. Aside from the iconic Portal gun, Portal 2 introduces a new item called Long Fall Boots.
In Portal 2, Long Fall Boots allows the player to jump from extremely dangerous heights without taking any damages. The object enables the main character to safely solve height-related puzzles. In Minecraft, it is common for our adventurers to fall from high grounds because of many reasons, and Long Fall Boots is the perfect answer for the problem. Long Fall Boots requires Forge Mod Loader and Minecraft 1.11.2, 1.10.2
How to Install Long Fall Boots Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2 with Forge Modloader:
- Download Forge Installer, Long-Fall-Boots.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Forge Modloader)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!