LocateBiome Mod 1.14.2 is a pretty cool mod. It may be a “Utility Mod”. The thing that LocateBiome brings to Minecraft will not directly change the gameplay of Minecraft but will definitely be useful for many players!
Exactly, the LocateBiome adds to Minecraft a command (command) that the player can use to locate the position of a biome in the game. This command of mod is called locatebiome. Locatebiome is a fairly similar command to the locate command available in Minecraft. Added to Minecraft in version 1.11, locate a command that allows players to position a “structure” (such as Stronghold, Igloo, End City, etc.) of the game.
As mentioned above, the command locatebiome helps you find a biome. This command has the following format: / locatebiome (biome name). For example, if you want to find the location of the Ice Spikes biome, you will need to type the following: / locatebiome minecraft: ice_spikes. When you type this command, you will see a small text saying “Scanning …” on your screen. Once found, in the chat box you will see the location of the Ice Spikes you are looking for! If the biome you are looking for is not available, there will be a message after 120 seconds to let you know.
If you don’t remember the biome name you’re looking for, don’t worry. When you type / locatebiome, Minecraft will automatically suggest the biome available in Minecraft. This is an available default feature of Minecraft!
Note that you will need permission to use this command. If you are playing Singleplayer, your Allow Cheats option will have to be “ON”.
Wish you all have fun playing games!
How to Install Fabric using Vanilla Launcher:
- Download and install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher ( https://fabricmc.net/use/ )
- Run jar file that you just download and choose the version you want to install and press “Install”
- Run Minecraft, choose profile to install Fabric and press Play.
- Press Start on desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Place jar file into mods folder and run Minecraft.