Professional players who play Minecraft had been modding certainly has heard Forge, MagidLoader and other mods help you program the mod, keep track the Mods installed and open and shut down easier and simpler. Llibrary Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 also have the same features as focus on the object to the mod programmers or modders.
This Mod is not exactly a new mod but it continuously updates information and versions from the original author of the mod lately. Therefore, mod is gradually catching up with the mods which help to install other famous mods such as Forge or ModLoader.
This mod supports for large mods, almost entirely change the way to play Minecraft as JurassiCraft or Fossils and Archeology. Why do such large mods use it, and which features are it different than other programming mods? It has an available tool that allows animating these items, mobs or other things in the game, so you do not have to do everything yourself. You can use some things available in Minecraft. This indirectly helps this Mod more lightweight than other mods using Forge or other supports. Moreover, it has a weapon dictionary allowing you to keep track the new weapons brought by mod into the game, automatically update the information on other mods based on the data are added if there are duplicates. If you intend to install mods as Fossils and Archeology JurassiCraft, you have to install Llibrary first.
This library requires Forge installed and compatible with Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.11.2.
How to Install Llibrary Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 with Forge:
- Download Forge Installer, Llibrary, and your mod.
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put Llibrary and the mod you want to install into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!