LiteLoader 1.12.2/1.11.2 as its name is a very lightweight Loader, using to run mods relating to client game and not affect to mechanics of the game. Designed to run alongside Minecraft Forge, Forge Mod Loader. Mods of LiteLoader never usually conflict with mods of Forge. Lite Loader is compatible with Minecraft 1.10.2 and 1.9.4 now.
Here is some mod use Lite Loader: Armors Hud Revived, AutoFish, Chat Bubbles, Chunkborders, Craftguide, Better Animations Collection, Better Clouds, Biome Borders, Gammabright, Macro / Keybind mod, Mouse Tweaks, Mine Little Pony, Note Block Display, Pop Enchant Tags…
Lite Loader Popular features:
- Support mods with .litemod
- Lightweight, resource saving
Lite Loader Display:
Installation LiteLoader for Minecraft 1.12.2/1.11.2
Installing Lite Loader is straightforward and if you’re familiar with the process, visit the download page to grab the latest installer for your version in Minecraft.
- 1, Download the LiteLoader Installer
- 2, Close the Minecraft Launcher if it opens (this is an important step to install properly)
- 3, Do you want to use Minecraft Forge?
- If yes, next to Step 4/If No, only LiteLoader, skip to Step 5
- 4, Install Minecraft Forge (skip if installed)
- 5, Run the LiteLoader Installer (in the Inherit From box, choose the version
- of Minecraft Forge if you have previous installed)
- 6, Create new Profile (or keep the default value) and choose OK.
- 7, Do you want to use Optifine or Shaders Mod?
- If No, you are ready to go. If Yes, download Optifine or Shaders Mod and copy to mods/(version)/ instead of copy directly to mods box.
- 8, Run the game and enjoy your favorite mod.
The instructions by flow chart: