Lite Conversion Mod 1.14.3/1.14.2. If you’re a fan of modded Minecraft, you’ve heard of Equivalent Exchange’s philosophical Philosopher’s Stone! That stone is used to make mod items. It can also be used to exchange vanilla items with each other like coal charcoal or gold out diamond. It also has many other uses. Lite Conversion is a mod that is inspired by this stone!
Lite Conversion adds to Minecraft a new item called Transmutation Stone. Transmutation Stone is made of 2 Redstone, 2 Lapis Lazuli and 2 Glowstone Dust. Each time you build, you will get 16 stones.
Similar to the Philosopher Stone, Trasmutation Stone can be used to exchange items in Minecraft. For example, you can use Transmutation Stone with 2 Diamonds to create an Emerald. The Transmutation Stone will disappear after each use so you will need a lot of these stones to be able to perform multiple exchanges. Also, you can right-click Transmutation Stone on the wood to change that type of wood.
Because there are so many new recipes, when using Lite Conversion, use the REI (Roughly Enough Items) or JEI (Just Enough Items).
Lite Conversion also has two different versions for you to use Fabric Mod Loader or Forge Mod Loader.
Wish you all have fun playing games!
How to Install Fabric using Vanilla Launcher:
- Download and install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher ( https://fabricmc.net/use/ )
- Run jar file that you just download and choose the version you want to install and press “Install”
- Run Minecraft, choose profile to install Fabric and press Play.
- Press Start on desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Place jar file into mods folder and run Minecraft.