Liquid Mobs Mod 1.12.2 is an extremely … bloody mod. It added new Minecraft blocks 2 with a very weird feature.
The first block of the mod is Goo Saw. To craft, you will need 4 Cobblestone, 3 Iron Ingot, 1 Glass and 1 Glowstone Dust. The feature of Goo Saw is that it can kill the creatures on it. The way Goo Saw did this was no good … When on Goo Saw, the blood of that creature would be splashed everywhere. When creatures die on Goo Saw, Goo Saw will turn them into liquids and store it at the bottom. You can use the Bucket to get that liquid out.
The second block of the mod is Goo Reanimator. Goo Reanimator features to … recreate the creatures using the liquid created by Goo Saw. You just need to hold the liquid Bucket and right-click on Goo Reanimator.
Liquid Mobs is pretty gore, but it has its uses. When you kill the creature on Goo Saw and recreate it using Goo Reanimator, the creature will remain the same state before death. This means that things like the creature’s name, equipment, and so on are retained when recreated. You can take advantage of this to move creatures easily.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Liquid Mobs Mod 1.12.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Liquid-Mobs-1.12.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!