Linked Storage Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2 will add to Minecraft a new Storage system much better and more handy. It does this through two items: a chest called a “Linked Storage” and a bag called “Handheld Storage”.
Let me explain more about this Linked Storage system. This system allows you to connect to storage “channels”. You can set the Storage channel on your Linked Storage to use dye on the 3 pads above Linked Storage. With 16 different dyes and 3 pads on Linked Storage, the mod will have up to 4096 different storage channels.
So, what are the storage channels for? Linked Storage with the same storage channel will share the same suitcase. You can imagine each storage channel is a separate Enderchest.
As for Handheld Storage, it is a portable Linked Storage. You can also use dye on Handheld Storage to adjust its storage channel.
As you can see in the image, I connected my Linked Storage and Handheld Storage to the Pink / Lime / Black channel. When I put my items in the Handheld Storage, these items will also appear in Linked Storage.
The system is very handy and it opens up lots of new storage spaces!
Wish you have fun playing the game!
How to Install Fabric using Vanilla Launcher:
- Download and install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher ( https://fabricmc.net/use/ )
- Run jar file that you just download and choose the version you want to install and press “Install”
- Run Minecraft, choose profile to install Fabric and press Play.
- Press Start on desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Place jar file into mods folder and run Minecraft.
Download links for Linked Storage Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2
> Faric version: for Minecraft 1.15.2
> Faric version: for Minecraft 1.16.1