Limited Lives Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2 is a mod programmed to change the survival experiences of the Minecraft players. It is worth for the players to pay when they caused a lot of increasing dead mistakes. Now, when the players die, they have to worry about some additional things, not only losing EXP and items. The reason is after installing Limited Lives; this mod will take a more valuable thing than your items and EXP: Lives power!
The HP ratio of the players is vital, which allows the players to test several dangerous playing styles. It gives them a chance to prepare, fix their mistakes if they got. In Minecraft Vanilla, the HP ratio is not a decreasing rate, it only can increase by many different ways such as Golden Apple, Armour, etc. It allows the players to raise their powers according to time and defeat with any obstacles.
However, you are a person like fighting with difficulties? You are interested in adventure, and you want to pay a decent price for your mistakes, not EXP and items? Limited Lives Mod will subtract 5 HP points (it means half Heart), decrease your maximum HP every time you lose your lives. The more you’re wasting heart, the easier you die according to the time. Moreover, when you are over of HP, you will be moved to Spectator Mode in a particular time. Limited Lives requires Forge Mod Loader and Minecraft version 1.9.4, 1.10.2, 1.11.2, 1.12.1.
How to Install Limited Lives Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Limited-Lives.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!