Lighting Wand Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 is a pretty cool mod. It added a new item to Minecraft. That item is also called Lighting Wand!
The Lighting Wand is a stick that you can use to create a light source (like a Torch). When you right-click with Lighting Wand, it will create a light source. The special thing is that the light source created by Lighting Wand is invisible. Yes, you will not see anything but there will still be light!
If you have misplaced a light source somewhere you don’t want, don’t worry. You can easily extinguish it in many ways. The first way you can put a block on it is that it will be suppressed. The second way is to use Lighting Wand. When you hold the Lighting Wand in your hand, you will see the light source. You will see the particles of the spotlight and then you can break it!
To create Lighting Wand, you only need one Blaze Rod and one Glowstone. Very cheap is not it! Lighting Wand also has a certain number of uses. When you use it, you will see its durability decrease. You can reload it with glowstone dust.
Wish you all have fun playing games!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Lighting Wand Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Lighting-Wand-1.16.1.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!