Lightests Lamps Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.16.1 called Lightest Lamps.
Lightest Lamps adds many new blocks to Minecraft. Most blocks of the mod are capable of glowing. They will be a suitable replacement for existing glowing blocks such as Glowstone, Torch in Vanilla Minecraft!
Currently, Lightest Lamps adds to Minecraft the following blocks:
- Clear Lamp: 15 Light Range.
- Alpha Lamp: 16 Light Range.
- Beta & Gamma Lamp: 17 Light Range.
- Delta Lamp: 18 Light Range.
- Epsilon Lamp: 19 Light Range.
- Zeta Lamp: 20 Light Range.
- Omega Lamp: 30 Light Range.
- Clear Sea Lantern: 16 Light Range, Works under water.
- Deep Sea Lantern: 17 Light Range, Works under water.
- Ocean Lantern: 18 Light Range, Works under water.
- Alchemical Lamp: Pushes mobs and arrows away
- Neon Glowstone
- Argon Glowstone
- Krypton Glowstone
- Glowing Glass
Some mod blocks have the ability to glow through other blocks (ie will still glow if hidden).
To make blocks of mods, I recommend using JEI because these recipes use many new items from the mod and are quite complex.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Lightests Lamps Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Lightests-Lamps-1.16.1.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!