Lighter Mod 1.12.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.12.2 called Lighter Mod.
Lighter Mod is a small mod but pretty good for Minecraft. Lighter Mod adds to an Minecraft item called Lighter (or lighter). These lighters have the same effect as Flint and Steel in Minecraft. But it is an object that you can collect like in real life. Moreover, some lighters have special fire effects with different colors.
The mod has many different types of lighters and you cannot build them. To get them, you’ll need to build Boxed Lighter. Surrounding 1 Fire Charge with 4 Obsidian is you get 1 Boxed Lighter. Boxed Lighter when the right mouse will give you a random lighter! You can also enter Creative mode and select the type of lighter you want.
Mod lighters also have fuel. A lighter can only be used 50 times. However, you can make Lighter Fluid to fuel the lighter. When there is Lighter Fluid, you will need to hold Lighter Fluid in your secondary arm and turn on the lighter in the main hand and press the Q key to get it!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Lighter 1.12.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Lighter-1.12.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!