Light Block Mod 1.15.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.16 called Light Block.
Do you often encounter problems with lighting in your constructions? You want this place to be brighter than that but you don’t want to put the Torch or Glowstone down because it will catch your eye. Or do you want a light source that you can customize. If you answered yes then Light Block will be a mod for you.
Light Block is a mod that will add to Minecraft blocks with new light. What makes these blocks special is that they are completely invisible (you can only see them if you have a Light Block in your hand) and they do not have a hit box (i.e. you can pass through them). Moreover, the mod will have 16 different blocks corresponding to the brightness levels from 0 to 15 for you to use.
This feature of Light Block is taken from Bedrock’s version of Minecraft.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
How to Install Fabric using Vanilla Launcher:
- Download and install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher ( https://fabricmc.net/use/ )
- Run jar file that you just download and choose the version you want to install and press “Install”
- Run Minecraft, choose profile to install Fabric and press Play.
- Press Start on desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Place jar file into mods folder and run Minecraft.
Download links for Light Block Mod 1.15.2
> Faric version: for Minecraft 1.15.2
> Faric version: for Minecraft 1.16snapshot