Library of Exile Mod 1.16.1 for Minecraft is a core library mod programmed by mcrobertx22, programmed with the purpose of supporting booting and providing resources for other mods, so it usually appears in the “required” section when installing. Core mod is currently a trend with maximum resource savings and can support many mods at the same time. Thanks to the existence of these types of Core Mods, updating, changing and fixing errors for multiple mods at the same time becomes simpler. Almost Mod Developer has programmed many mods using this programming method.
Programmed as a supported mod, Library of Exile will not provide any effect when installed independently in Minecraft, sometimes these mods only provide a few small items. Instead of bringing new content into the game, it will provide documentation, code and built-in frameworks so that other mods can work properly. Mods that Library of Exile supports will often use a common set of code in structure, so to reduce the file size and save time and optimize, mcrobertx22 has included this code set into the Library of Exile. Please note that if you do not install this mod before installing the mods that need it to function, the system will report game errors, cause crashes and cannot be loaded to the main menu.
Some mods use Library of Exile to run: Age of Exile, Balance of Exile, Craftable Ultilities
How to Install Fabric using Vanilla Launcher:
- Download and install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher ( https://fabricmc.net/use/ )
- Run jar file that you just download and choose the version you want to install and press “Install”
- Run Minecraft, choose profile to install Fabric and press Play.
- Press Start on desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Place jar file into mods folder and run Minecraft.
Download links for Library of Exile Mod 1.16.1
> Faric version: for Minecraft 1.16.1