Let Me Sleep Mod 1.16.4/1.12.2. You spent a long day in Minecraft. Discover a lot of places, do a lot of things. Looking up, it seems the sun has already set. You go home to go to sleep. You want to sleep quickly through the night quickly so you can continue to work. However, when you right click on your bed, a text appears “You may not rest now, there are monsters nearby” … So you have to carry the sword out and kill all the monsters. But there is one still hiding somewhere and you can’t find and kill it to go to sleep …
You must have fallen into this situation too? But don’t worry because if you install Let Me Sleep, this will be prevented.
Let Me Sleep is a small mod but it adds a nice feature to Minecraft. When you want to go to bed and have monsters around you, the right mouse on your bed will light up the monsters around you. This will make finding and killing them very simple. Save you a lot of time.
Let Me Sleep is a small and simple mod so it is very suitable for use in combination with another mod or in the modpack you desire!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Let Me Sleep Mod 1.16.4/1.12.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Let-Me-Sleep-1.14.3.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!