Lava Fishing Mod 1.16snapshot. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.16 named Lava Fishing.
Lava Fishing is a small mod. It adds to Minecraft a new feature that allows fishing players to stay in Lava. If you find fishing in Minecraft quite boring, Lava Fishing will be a mod to make it more interesting.
To start fishing in Lava, you first need to Nether (and of course you need a fishing rod too!) Because you will only be able to fish in Lava when you are in Nether, it will not work. with Lava in Overworld or other Dimension.
When fishing in Lava, you will probably get the following:
- Lava bottles – Fish them up and drink them to set your self on fire! Or use them as fuel if you don’t like burning to death.
- Gold fish – Don’t restore much hunger, but you’ll get a few gold nuggets.
- Lava eel – Eat it to set yourself on fire! Or cook and it and then eat it for a minute of fire resistance.
- Warped Cod and Crimson Salmon – Nether versions of the fish you already know and love.
- Various materials can be fished up, some valuable and some not-so-valuable
- Enchanted books – Flame, Fire aspect, and soul speed can all be fished up
How to Install Fabric using Vanilla Launcher:
- Download and install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher ( https://fabricmc.net/use/ )
- Run jar file that you just download and choose the version you want to install and press “Install”
- Run Minecraft, choose profile to install Fabric and press Play.
- Press Start on desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Place jar file into mods folder and run Minecraft.
Download links for Lava Fishing Mod 1.16snapshot
> Faric version: for Minecraft 1.16snapshot