Lava Clear View Mod 1.16.2/1.15.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.16.2 called Lava Clear View.
Lava Clear View is a mod with a rather strange feature. The mod’s feature will help players see them better under Lava.
From now on, when you have Fire Resistance and dive into Lava, you can see what’s underneath (your visibility under lava with Fire Resistance is quite similar to what you see underwater) . Furthermore, if you are in Creative mode your view under Lava will become transparent as if you were not in Lava!
Normally, when you are under Lava, you will see nothing but the color of Lava. This is quite … natural, right? Because few people think about swimming or diving into Lava for nothing. But the Lava Clear View feature can still be useful. It can help you find a little more of your Lava floodplain while you dig. It becomes especially useful in Nether when the majority of Nether is submerged in Lava.
Wish you have a good game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Lava Clear View Mod 1.16.2/1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Lava-Clear-View-1.16.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!