Launchers Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2 introduce to players an extremely fast way to move to the sky using the new mod block – Launcher Block!
Launcher Block is a block capable of launching any living thing above it to the top. You just need to stand on it and activate it using Redstone.
Currently, the mod has 3 types of Launchers:
- Normal Launcher (level / tier 1): Made from 6 Iron Ingots, 1 Redstone Dust, 1 TNT and 1 Piston.
- Powered Laucher (level 2): Made from 7 Gold Ingots, 1 TNT and 1 Normal Launcher.
- Extreme Launcher (level 3): Create 7 Diamonds, 1 TNT and 1 Powered Launcher.
Launcher with higher levels will have more power and will launch you higher.
Launcher can also be stacked on top of each other to increase its force. You can place up to 4 Launcher on each other.
One more thing you should note is that Launcher is also a landing pad. If you fall from above and fall into the Launcher, you will not lose blood.
This feature of Launcher can be used as an elevator. You can also use it as a “Elytra Launcher”.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
How to Install Fabric using Vanilla Launcher:
- Download and install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher ( https://fabricmc.net/use/ )
- Run jar file that you just download and choose the version you want to install and press “Install”
- Run Minecraft, choose profile to install Fabric and press Play.
- Press Start on desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Place jar file into mods folder and run Minecraft.
Download links for Launchers Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2
> Faric version: for Minecraft 1.16.3
> Faric version: for Minecraft 1.15.2