Land Craft Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2. If everything in Vanilla Minecraft is too familiar to you and you’re looking for a new experience, this is the mod for you! Land Craft adds a new Dimension to Minecraft along with lots of new things. It will definitely give you an extremely new Minecraft experience.
To reach the new Dimension of the mod called Landia, you will need to build Landia Portal Maker. Landia Portal Maker will require you to have 2 Landium Ingot (a Nether mineral), 2 Gold Ingot, 1 Diamond, 1 Ender Pearl and 1 Emerald. Once you have Landia Portal Maker, you need to put it down, but note that it is a few blocks away from the ground. After that, you have to kill an undead creature (zombie, skeleton, etc.) under Landia Portal Maker. When successful, you will see a light emanating from Landia Portal Maker. Entering that will take you to Landia!
In Landia, you have a lot to discover. For example, 3 new creatures (mobs) and a new boss. Or new minerals that can be used to make weapons and tools. You can also make famous dishes in Vietnam like Pho or Bun Rieu (they will give you very strong effects)!
And many new things. Wish you all have fun playing games!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Land Craft Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Land-Craft-1.12.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!