Lamp Block Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2. Hello all of you! Today I want to introduce you a mod for Minecraft 1.16!
The Mod I want to talk about today is Lamp Block. Lamp Block is a small mod that will greatly increase your Minecraft experience.
As you know, in Minecraft there exists a type of lamp called “Redstone Lamp”. Redstone Lamp is a lamp made from Glowstone and Redstone. Redstone Lamp has two states: on and off. Redstone Lamp only glows when it is on and to turn it on you will need to use redstone power. This is quite reasonable but sometimes it can become inconvenient. You may find it difficult to get the redstone to some place and it might be troublesome to turn on the Redstone Lamp.
Don’t worry because there is a Lamp Block! Lamp Block adds to Minecraft a special version of Redstone Lamp named “Lamp”. Lamp made from a Redstone Lamp and a Redstone Block. Calling Lamp is a special version of Redstone Lamp because it is Redstone Lamp but it is always in “on” mode (ie it always glows). Lamp will make decorating with Redstone Lamp much easier!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Lamp Block 1.16.3/1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Lamp-Block-1.16.3.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!