Ladder API Mod 1.14.2 for Minecraft is a core library mod programmed by Gaz_, programmed for the purpose of supporting startup and providing resources for other mods, so it often appears in the “request” section when installing. Core mod is currently a trend with maximum savings of resources and can support many mods at a time. Thanks to the existence of these types of Core Mod, updating, changing and fixing errors for many mods become simpler at the same time. Most Mod Developers who have programmed many mods use this programming method.
Programmed as a support mod, the Ladder API will not provide any effect when installing independently of Minecraft, sometimes these mods only provide a few small items. Instead of introducing new content to the game, it will provide documentation, code and pre-built frameworks for other mods to work properly. Mods supported by Ladder API will often use a common set of code in the structure, so to reduce file size and save time and optimize, Gaz_ has included this code set in Ladder API. Please note that if you do not install this mod before installing the mods that need it to operate, the system will report a game error, causing the crash and unable to load to the main menu.
Some mods use Ladder API to run: Bamboo Ladders
- Forge Mod Loader
How to Install Ladder API 1.14.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Ladder-API-1.14.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!