The Knob Control Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 will allow the mod pack users to edit many settings like flat bedrock, leaf decay, sleep, etc.
As an advanced mod with key features including allowing users to change parameters of various settings from basic to advance in Minecraft, Knob Control includes basics as well as additional features (can be installed through the module included). Basic features: – On / Off: Flat Bedrock, Fast Leaf Decay, … – Disable: sleeping, raining, lightning, … – Fix bug spawning in the wall, whether the mount will receive damage or not, sign can be passed through or not, the game rules such as pvp, natural regeneration, … Additional features that can be manually added (modular): • Extra Crafting Modular • Furnace Modular • Hardcore Modular • Item Stacks Modular • Light Levels modular • Mob Drops Modular • Mob Events Modular • Mob Spawns Modular • Ore Control Modular • Random Bones Modular • Remove Drops modular • Remove Mobs Modular • Remove Vanilla Items modular • Terrain Control modular • Uncrafting modular Modular have separate functions such as Mob Spawn Modular will allow adding more mobs into certain biome, the maximum and minimum number of each mob group, …
How to Install Knob Control Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Knob-Control-Mod.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of Knob Control into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!