Kiwi Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2 is a core library programmed by Snownee, which is designed to support startup and provide resources for other mods, so it usually appears in the “required” section of the installation. Core mod is a trend because of its maximum resource savings and can support multiple mods at once. Thanks to the existence of these Core Mods, updating, modifying and fixing multiple mods is simpler. Most mod developers have programmed many mods using this programming method.
Programmed as a support mod, Kiwi will not provide any effect when installed independently into Minecraft, sometimes these mods only provide a few small items. Instead of introducing new content into the game, it will provide documentation, code, and frameworks so that other mods can work properly. Kiwi supported mods will usually use a common set of code, so to reduce file size, save time and optimize, Snownee has included the code in Kiwi. Note that if you do not install this mod before installing the mod that needs it to work, the system will report an error, causing crash and will not load into the main menu.
Some mods that use Kiwi to run: Cuisine
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Kiwi 1.16.4/1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Kiwi.jar file
- Right-click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!