Keys4Gamemode Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2 is a light-weight mod for Minecraft. Keys4Gamemode has a very simple feature. This feature of the mod will not directly affect the gameplay of Minecraft, but it is intended for players to feel more comfortable playing Minecraft. Keys4Gamemode feature is that now you only need to press a key to change the game mode to Survival, Adventure, Creative or Spectator.
Normally, to change the game mode, you will have to type the command / gamemode (Survival / Adventure / Creative / Spectator). If you want to constantly switch between them, you’ll need to type lots of commands. This makes it quite inconvenient and time consuming. With Keys4Gamemode you just need to press a button.
By default, you can press numpad 0/1/2/3 to change to Adventure / Survival / Creative / Spectator mode. However, you can completely change them to other shortcuts that suit you.
Keys4Gamemode also has 3 more shortcuts used to adjust the time (light / dark), making the weather return to normal (Clear Weather). In addition, the mod also has the last 3 shortcuts that you can customize for its use in the mod’s config file.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Keys4Gamemode Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Keys4Gamemode-1.16.1.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!