Karat Garden mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 is a unique mod for Minecraft. It has brought a wonderful system that the players have never experienced before in Minecraft community around the world. Karat Garden has brought a different seed which can plant and grow on Ores or Ore Block in the game. It creates special carrots; every carrot we plants on Ores or different Ore Block, it will have a new function to bring different power to the users.
For professional players, perhaps they would know carrots are an easy food to find in Minecraft world. You can see it in a storage of Dungeon, killing a zombie, even when visiting a random village, you can see a carrot field. Now, after installing Karat Garden, the players can collect special seeds when cleaning the plants. Using this seed in every different Ore or Ore Block, you can get particular types of carrots, giving you different Potion effect.
Perhaps many people will ask “Why do we waste a lot of time in planting this carrot without using Potion?” With this particular carrot, you can keep and use every type in the stack; meanwhile, you waste one box of inventory with one potion bottle, even it is the same kind. Moreover, these effects that the carrots have brought will take more than 4 minutes without upgrading as standard drugs. Karat Garden requires Forge Mod Loader, and Minecraft version 1.11.2, 1.10.2.
How to Install Karat Garden Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 – Special Carrots for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Karat-Garden-Mod.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of Karat Garden into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!