Just Daggers mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 is a weapon-themed that adds to the game five new daggers made of different materials.
Swords, bows, axes can be great weapons (and tools) to meet the basic needs of Minecraft players when fighting monsters, but for an open world game whose content can be changed at will like Minecraft, just a few weapons are not enough. Today we will take a look at a new mod called Just Daggers.
The mod adds 5 new daggers into the game, made from basic materials with durability and damage arranged in the order of the rare material that makes it. To be clearer and more intuitive, we will have: Wooden Dagger, Stone Dagger, Iron Dagger, Gold Dagger, Diamond Dagger.
The formula is incredibly simple and cheap, which helps the player get off some weight in the first part of the game. Particularly, the damage of dagger cannot compare to the long sword, but the attack speed of the dagger is very fast. In addition, if you can attack a mob or player from behind, they will receive additional damage (backstab).
How to Install JustDaggers Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, JustDaggers-Mod.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of JustDaggers into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for JustDaggers Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2
> for Minecraft 1.10.2 (Not updated)
> for Minecraft 1.12.2 (Not updated)