It ‘s hard when you cannot find the resource anywhere, right? How much the ratio and possibility do you think you can find it? Do you want to know how to Ore distribute in your map? With Just Enough Resource Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2 for Minecraft, you can provide all the information you want.
Although this mod can be only installed after installing Just Enough Items – is a mod (with the same author) which brings you the information how to make the items in the game, both of them are a very useful mod if you are a new player. When installing, you can know exactly how this item crafts, what its components are and where to find those ones. Installing and all about Minecraft will be in your reach.
Items can be bought from Villager Cleric Lv. 2 by Emerald.
You can know this item falls from which monster, location, brightness and the number of experiences drops.
You can know where this item appears with how much quality and ratio.
The distribution ratio of Ore has a different depth.
Some screenshots of Just Enough Resource (JER) Mod:
How to Install Just Enough Resource Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, Just-Enough-Resource.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Forge Modloader)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!