At present, Minecraft has become a monument of the game world, comparable to titles like League of Legends, Counter Strike Global Offensive, Gmod or Overwatch. Minecraft is so famous that there are people who change their lives thanks to the game with YouTube channels, news sites about the game, or developers, designers, and writers who create content for the game. Minecraft makes them famous, and in turn, they create more content for Minecraft, indirectly advertising the game, thus a never-ending circle.
Such a cycle has propelled Minecraft to be a global phenomenon, and especially with Mojang’s recent move – turning Minecraft into a multi-lingual game – made Minecraft’s reputation closer to be unshakable. Europe, Asia, North America, South America … almost every country that has access to the internet knows about this game, of course including the world’s most populated country: China.
However, there is a problem for Chinese players is that when using the Chinese language, they cannot search item name using pinyin alphabet when using the creative search bar or Just Enough Items. Just Enough Characters solves that problem by connecting directly to the internet to change the working mechanisms of those functions, allowing players to use pinyin. Just Enough Characters requires Forge Mod Loader and Minecraft versions 1.12 / 1.11.2 / 1.10.2.
How to Install Just Enough Characters Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, and Just-Enough-Characters-Mod.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of Just Enough Characters into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!