Just Another Ruby Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2 adds a new kind of resource called Ruby (although there are already many mods on this type of resource) and the weapons that come with it!
Wood, stone, iron, gold, diamond, emerald, lapis, red stone… have you been bored with these default materials of Minecraft? If you want to try to discover other types of material, then try Just Another Ruby mod!
The mod adds a new resource into the game known as Ruby, which can be found in the nature just like diamond and emerald. Ruby can be used to craft weapons and equipment using the same recipes that use other types of materials of Minecraft.
Moreover, the mod also provides new recipes for weapons and tools that made out of emerald in order to optimize the use of this resource, making it not “useless” anymore.
How to Install Just Another Ruby Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, McJtyLib, and Just-Another-Ruby-Mod.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of McJtyLib and Just Another Ruby into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!