Just Another Compass Mod 1.15.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.15.2 called Just Another Compass Mod.
Just Another Compass Mod adds new compasses to Minecraft. These compasses will be able to locate buildings in Minecraft.
To use them, just hold them in your hand and then right click. Their compass needles point to the direction of a project that they can locate.
List of compass types of mod:
- Ender Compass: Can locate Stronghold.
- Molten Compass: Can locate Nether Fortress.
- Emerald Compass: Can locate the Village.
- Illager Compass: Can locate the Mansion.
- Monument Compass: Can locate the Ocean Monument.
- Chorus Compass: Can locate End City.
In addition to these types of Compass, the mod also has the types of Compass used to locate works of other mods as well:
- Phantom Compass and Miasma Compass. Can locate works from mod The Midnight.
- Smithing Compass, Gold Compass and Honey Compass. Can locate works from the Valhesia Structures mod.
You can use JEI (Just Enough Items) to view the mod’s recipes.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Just Another Compass Mod 1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Just-Another-Compass-1.15.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!