Just A Regular Goat Mod 1.15.2/1.12.2 is a mod that will add to Minecraft a new creature called Goat.
Goat will appear in Plains Biome. They have some interesting features. First, you can Shear them to get Goat Fur. Goat Fur can be used to make Goat Armor (Goat Armor gives you Regeneration effect when you wear the whole set). Next, you can use Bucket on Goat to get Goat Milk. Goat Milk can be turned into Goat Cheese (a type of food).
Goat likes to eat Hay (a new mod item). You can use Hay to breed them.
In addition to the above simple features, Goat can also be used to summon Goat Boss.
To summon Goat Boss, you will need to create a Ritual Knife and set up a ritual as shown in the image. Then, insert a Goat in it and slash it using the Ritual Knife. This ritual will turn a regular Goat into a Bloody Goat. Bloody Goat when using Shear up will give you Bloody Goat Fur. Once you have 8 Bloody Goat Fur, you can combine it with a Nether Star to create a Ritual Orb (note that Bloody Goat does not regrow hair so you will need 8 Bloody Goat). Ritual Orb when used will summon Goat Boss.
Goat Boss is a pretty scary creature. It has a lot of color and attack damage is also very high. If you kill it then it will drop the Goat Sword – a new mod weapon.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Just A Regular Goat Mod 1.15.2/1.12.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Just-A-Regular-Goat-1.15.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!