Jungle Creeper Mod 1.15.2. Creeper is a very scary creature in Minecraft … Most players hate and fear it because of the ability to explode everything and kill players in the blink of an eye.
Jungle Creeper is a mod created to scare your Creeper … even more terrifying!
Jungle Creeper will add to Minecraft a special one that only appears in Jungle Biome (and can only appear on the ground as well).
Jungle Creeper looks like a Creeper but has a darker color. Similar to Creeper, it will explode when near players. However, what makes it so scary is that it has the ability to … be invisible. That’s right, you won’t be able to see it from afar to avoid it. Jungle Creepers only appear when they are within range of explosion. Furthermore, they explode much faster than Creepers and their explosions are also much bigger. However, Jungle Creeper has a weakness that they are very slow. This gives you a moment to react before it kills you …
With the ability to invisible and combine with the quite distracting terrain in the Jungle, the Jungle Creeper will certainly be a great danger to you when you are in that Jungle!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Jungle Creeper Mod 1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Jungle-Creeper-1.15.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!