Jumbo Furnace Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2 is a mod that will add a new special block to Minecraft. This block will also have the same name as the mod, Jumbo Furnace. Jumbo Furnace is called a “multi-block structure”. To create Jumbo Furnace, you will need 27 different Furnaces and place them in a 3x3x3 block. Since it is made from 27 Furnaces, of course, Jumbo Furnace will have a bigger inventory than a regular Furnace
The main purpose of Jumbo Furnace is to be used for heating multiple items at the same time. Jumbo Furnace will let you fire 9 different items at the same time. You just need to put fuel in it and the things you want to burn. This makes Jumbo Furnace extremely useful when you need to heat a lot of things, it makes management very easy. Jumbo Furnace can also be automated by Hopper. You can place the Hopper above it for the item to be heated, on the sides for fuel and at the bottom to remove the product.
- Forge Mod Loader
How to Install:
- Download Forge Installer, Chunk-Loaders-1.16.3.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!