Joy of Painting Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2
is a small mod but adds a really cool new feature to Minecraft. Joy of Painting allows you to become an artist and create your own picture in Minecraft!
First, to be able to draw, you will need to create two things, Canvas and Palette. To create Canvas, you will need 8 Sticks and 1 Paper. With Palette, you will need any 3 Wooden Plank and 2 Dye. Once you have a Canvas and a Palette, just hold them in your hands and then right click.
You will notice that your palette initially has only two colors. However, you can add color to your palette by combining it with other types of Dye. A color palette can have up to 16 different colors. Moreover, you can also create yourself 4 different Canvas types according to your liking.
In the drawing interface, you can choose many things like the color of the brush or the size of the brush. You can also combine colors to create new colors too!
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Joy of Painting Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Joy-of-Painting-1.16.3.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!