Japanese Food Mod as its name suggests is a mod that will add to Japanese cuisine Minecraft! It will add to Minecraft some new items, new blocks, creatures (mobs) to help you process Japanese foods.
Japanese Food Mod will add to Minecraft the following new things:
- 55 new foods.
- 4 new crops.
- 11 new types of fish.
- 10 new blocks. Many blocks will be used in the processing of new foods.
- 7 new creatures.
- 2 new types of minerals.
To start with the mod, you will want to create a manual. This book will contain all the information you need to know about mods like new foods, new creatures, and so on.
Japanese Food Mod is a suitable mod to use in combination with other mods or in your desired modpack.
One thing you should note is that you will need to install Patchouli first in order to use Japanese Food Mod.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Japanese Food Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Japanese-Food-1.16.1.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!