JAOPCA Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 for Minecraft is a mod capable of activating ore processing so that it fits in with many different mods (inspired by AOBD – Another One Bites the Dust).
Ore Processing is a very important feature in many mods, especially mods related to material technology. Inspired by AOBD – Another One Bites the Dust Mod, JAOPCA – Just A Ore Processing Compatibility Attempt will provide the ability to integrate ore processing for many third party mods. The list of mods may include:
• AbyssalCraft • Applied Energistics • Buildcraft Ore Processing • Embers • Ender IO • Ex Nihilo Adscensio • Ex Nihilo Creatio • Ex Nihilo Omnia • FuturePack • Immersive Engineering • IndustrialCraft • Magneticraft • Mekanism • Railcraft • Sky Resources • TechReborn • Tesla Powered Thingies • Thermal Expansion • Tinker’s Construct
How to Install JAOPCA Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, McJtyLib, and JAOPCA-Mod.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of McJtyLib and JAOPCA into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!