ItemDespawnCanseler Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce you a mod for Minecraft version 1.16.3 called ItemDespawnCanseler.
There is a mechanism in Minecraft that making items fall on the ground after a period of time (5 minutes) will disappear. Most Minecraft players know this mechanism of the game and call it it is often called “Item Despawning”. This mechanism is actually quite useful. Removing items from the ground will make the game run faster. Because each item on the ground is counted as an “entity” and if there are too many entities will make Minecraft run very slowly.
However, this mechanism also has many disadvantages. For example, players die and drop items. This mechanism forces you to go back to grab your stuff quickly before it disappears and it is sometimes quite difficult.
ItemDespawnCanseler is a mod that will make this mechanism of the game disappear. When ItemDespawnCanseler is installed, the item that falls on the ground will no longer disappear after 5 minutes.
ItemDespawnCanseler is suitable for use in combination with other mods or in modpack you want!
Wish you all have fun playing games!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install ItemDespawnCanseler Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, ItemDespawnCanseler-1.16.3.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!