Item Got Mod 1.12.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce you a mod for Minecraft version 1.12.2 called Item Got.
Item Got is a small mod that is extremely simple to use, but will guarantee your Minecraft experience. The Item Got feature does not directly affect the game (gameplay) and it is: When you pick up an item (in any way), the mod will tell you!
Item Got added to Minecraft a board that will appear every time you pick up / acquire items. It will display the item you picked up through the image and the number of items that are passed through the numbers. You can customize these in the config section of the mod to change how they appear as both the item name, the location of the table, the color of the text, etc.
Item Got is a small mod but it is useful. It can help you easily filter. In critical situations, needing to be quick, it will most likely save your life! Note that Item Got is a client-side mod so you can use it in multiplayer.
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Item Got 1.12.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Item-Got-1.12.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!