Issun’s Paintbox Mod 1.16.2/1.12.2 for Minecraft is a core library mod programmed by skymory24, programmed with the purpose of supporting booting and providing resources for other mods, so it usually appears in the “required” section when installing. Core mod is currently a trend with maximum resource savings and can support many mods at the same time. Thanks to the existence of these types of Core Mods, updating, changing and fixing errors for multiple mods at the same time becomes simpler. Almost Mod Developer has programmed many mods using this programming method.
Programmed as a supported mod, Issun’s Paintbox won’t provide any effect when installed independently in Minecraft, sometimes these mods only provide a few small items. Instead of introducing new content into the game, it will provide documentation, code and pre-built frameworks so that other mods can work properly. Mods that Issun’s Paintbox supports will often use a common set of code in structure, so to reduce file size and save time and optimize, skymory24 has incorporated this code into Issun’s Paintbox. Please note that if you do not install this mod before installing the mods that need it to function, the system will report game errors, cause crashes and cannot be loaded to the main menu.
Some mods use Issun’s Paintbox to run: Block Dye, Box Of Rocks, Frozen Slime, Melomania.
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Issun’s Paintbox Mod 1.16.2/1.12.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Issun’s-Paintbox-1.16.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!