Iron Furnaces Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 for Minecraft adds into the game a variety of furnaces made of different types of blocks. The special feature is that they are classified depending on the rarity of the materials used in crafting.
Furnace is a very important block in Minecraft, without it, we wouldn’t be able to cook food, smelt ore… in short the furnace is very important.
To diverse the option of the furnace’s “ecosystem” as well as to “honor” the contributions of this extremely important item, the creator of Iron Furnaces mod has added new furnaces that are made of different blocks such as Iron, Gold, Diamond, and Obsidian, each of the new furnaces will have different item burning rates (depends on the rarity of the crafting materials).
In near future, the mod creator will add new furnaces made from Copper and Silver, so stay tuned! You can download the latest version of the Iron Furnaces Mod from the link below and follow the instruction to install. Do not forget to check if the mod needs any additional mod to run. Happy gaming!
How to Install Iron Furnaces Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, Iron Furnaces.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!