Inventory Spam Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2 for Minecraft has a simple but extremely practical and highly functional feature, which is displaying items and the number of items that have been added/removed from the inventory.
If you have ever worked as a “garbage collector” in a guild on an online Minecraft server like mine, then you probably understand the hardships of this job. I have to open the treasure chest in the guild’s inventory, pick up the junks and throw them away, rearrange and move the item to the proper sorting in the chest … Sounds boring and tiresome right? But it can be even tougher if you keep picking up items that you temporarily thrown to the ground without knowing, then have to rearrange…
Inventory Spam Mod can tell the player which item you have picked up or thrown out of the inventory together with the quantity using a simple interface. You can adjust the display configuration in the game to feel as comfortable and convenient as possible. Now item sorting is no longer a hard and tedious job like before!
You can download the latest version of the Inventory Spam Mod Mod from the link below and follow the instruction to install. Do not forget to check if the mod needs any additional mod to run. Happy gaming!
How to Install Inventory Spam Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2 with Forge Modloader:
- Download Forge Installer, InventorySpam.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Forge Modloader)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!