Inventory Sorter Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2 for Minecraft improves inventory management for the players. The mod helps players to save times for other necessary tasks for survival. Item management has always been a headache for the newbie, due to the enormous amount of items in Minecraft. But worry not, for Inventory Sorter is here!
In Minecraft, players can gather an enormous amount of materials and natural resources from their surroundings, and as times gone by, they would soon realize how messy their inventories are! The main reason for the untidiness is that the default item sorter of Minecraft sorts out items base on their arrival dates, not their rarity or composition.
Such sorting method is only convenient when the players only have a few items. If they have many different types of items with vast quantities for each, players would soon need a more efficient and effective way to classify items, especially when playing mod packs. With Inventory Sorter, the inventory will be automatically sorted out based on categories of new items. Inventory Sorter is light, autonomous and does not requires additional supportive mods. Inventory Sorter requires Forge Mod Loader and Minecraft 1.8.9, 1.9.4, 1.10.2.
How to Install Inventory Sorter Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, Inventory-Sorter.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!