Inventory Pets Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft introduces creatures called “Inventory Pets.” These pets can be kept as items in your inventory, so you do not have to worry that they are too stupid and walk off a cliff, or drowned themselves like the wolf or cat you in Minecraft again. Inventory Pets cannot attack or defend you from harms, but keeping them around will grant you special abilities and buffs.
In addition to special buffs and abilities, some Inventory Pet gives you items depending on the type that you are keeping in the inventory. The only thing you need to do is to feed them and care for them regularly to gain their affection so that they will grant more bonuses to the player. Currently there are more than 42 pets available in Inventory Pets, each with separate sprites and different abilities, but of course, share the same design style. If you’re fed up with your stupid pets that love to kill themselves, then this would be an option worth checking out. But remember, as these pets are only Items, when you die, they will fall off, and you will have to go back to where you died to retrieve them. If you bring them along, try not to die in a lava lake!
This mod requires Forge installed and compatible with Minecraft 1.12.2, 1.11.2, 1.10.2.
How to Install Inventory Pets Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, Inventory-Pets.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!